As a part of CGI fresher hiring initiative, we are planning to hire project trainees for our internal teams. We would like to invite referrals from you for applicants who suit the following criterions:
· Pre trained applicants in any of the following technology domains – Java, .Net, Testing, PL/SQL, Mainframe, Oracle DBA, SQL DBA, MCSE, MCP, Microsoft Exchange server, C++, Unix, Wintel
· Candidates who have graduated in the 2007/2008/2009 batches with degrees such as B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc / B.Sc / BCA
· Throughout 60% in academics
· The candidate resume should detail out academic and certification details
· Candidates with prior experience applying for these openings will also be considered for entry level positions
All the resumes should be sent to ercgi with a mention “CGI Employee Referral: skill ” in the subject line. For example for a referral in the Java domain, the subject line should say “CGI Employee Referral: Java. Kindly provide employee name & employee number in the mail body. We will not entertain any resumes received directly from candidates in this program.
The recruitment process will have the following steps:
· Shortlisting of the applicant based on the candidate resume
· Skill based assessment (technical test) & group discussion done by CareerNet
· CGI Assessment test followed by group discussion,
· 2 rounds of technical interviews and 1 HR interview
All the recruitment activities will be held at CGI Office Bangalore, Mumbai or Hyderabad. Outstation candidates will have travel to these locations at their own expense including, but not limited to travel and boarding. No reimbursements will be provided to applicants for the same.
Thanks & regards,
Senior Manager – Human Resources
India Global Delivery Center